This is a fantastic dessert to-go idea, it’s fast and easy to make, delicious, and you can prepare it in a bowl or individual containers (such as Tupper Wares) and have it ready to go. Besides, it tastes like a dessert, but it’s very nutritious. It’s made from jelly, yogurt, and fruits!
- 1 package, strawberry jelly (4 servings)
- ¼ cup, water
- 1 cup, Greek yogurt
- 1 cup, strawberries
- 2 tbsp., sugar (optional)
- Mint leaves
- In a very small saucepan sprinkle gelatin over water; set aside.
- In a small saucepan combine the strawberries (you can add any other wild berry you may like), water and sugar (this is up to you, depends on how sweet you want it to be), cook, until the fruit is breaking down.
- Mash with a fork to get a pure.
- Add the yogurt to the strawberry pure.
- Add the diluted gelatin and blend.
- Transfer to a large bowl or individual containers.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours. Serve with fresh strawberries and mint leaves.