A good hearty meal with your family is likely only possible on special occasions if you are a hockey family. You shouldn’t have to spend the day making it.
Many people argue that a meal from the crockpot doesn’t taste as good as a home cooked meal from the oven. I disagree, especially when it come sto these pork chops. Not only do they taste great, they can fuel your skater up for that barn burner!
• 1/4 cup olive oil
• 1 cup chicken broth
• 1 Box of Lipton® Onion Soup
• 4 thick cut boneless pork chops
• salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large bowl, mix together olive oil, onion soup, and chicken broth.
2. Pour mixture into the crockpot.
3. Cut small slits in pork chops, and place pork chops in the crockpot.
4. Cook on low for 6 hours or until tender.